Enjoy a day or a weekend in our fully furnished apartment above the main barn. Click HERE to contact us and reserve the Pony Motel!
Decorated in nostalgic cowgirl, retro signs from the 50’s and 60’s, and colors of denim, red, and turquoise, the Pony Motel offers comfort and functionality in a ranch setting.
This open concept space is filled with everything you need to enjoy a retreat in the country.
The 24′ x 26′ space includes:
- private bathroom with tub/shower, soaps and linens
- kitchenette with sink, small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, dishes
- family seating for 6-8 for meals and board games
- 2 rocker/recliners, lap throws
- sofa that makes into a full size bed
- sleeping nook with twin bed, reading lamp, privacy curtains
- queen size bed with end tables, reading lamps, retro divan
- additional twin bed with trundle bed
- book case with books, games, puzzles, cards
- television (local channels only) with DVD player
- heavy fabric window shades for climate control and privacy
- central heat and air
The Pony Motel is a wonderful choice for family outings, a Girls Only event, a break from chemo or radiation, or anytime rest and healing is needed.
Special rates for families going through major diseases and/or illness.
- This is a working barn. The barn contains hay and is in close proximity to horses. There are typical barn smells, dust, and animal sounds.
- The Pony Motel is located on the second level of the barn – there are stairs to climb. Handrails are in place and there is a landing at the top of the stairs.