Join us in the kitchen for fun, learning, and generating high levels of JOY –
- make jelly from organic produce
- learn about essential oils and make lip balms, bath bombs, and more
- Cooking for Cancer – highlights top foods to eat to maintain strength and minimize discomfort
- using whole foods for your horse
- explore “super foods” and learn how to add them to your daily routine
Saturday, June 10, 2017 – Pampered Pony in the Kitchen Summer Cooking Class; 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.. Fee $40 and includes my SUMMER issue of “Keep Your Horse in Sync with the Seasons”. We will slice, dice, and talk about the health benefits of two recipes – Ditch the Itch and The Sweaty Pear. Fee includes a full portion of each recipe to take home to your horse and the summer book. RSVP!