Join us for an Artsy Fartsy Afternoon at the Ranch!
In this class aimed at making a wrap bracelet for adults, you will:
- learn how to use different jewelry-making pliers
- understand how to use O-rings, jump rings, and headpins in jewelry-making
- learn how to combine multiple components into a pleasing design
- learn how to use color to highlight your design
- learn how to balance your bracelet design with beads-stones-charms
- explore the healing properties of numerous semi-precious stones such as agate, amethyst, hematite, lapis and more
- choose a selection of stones, beads, and charms for particular focus such as healing, calming, grounding, focus and more
- Saturday, November 7th, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Upstairs in the Pony Motel
- Fee: 1 person $35 OR bring a buddy and pay $25 each
- Light snacks provided
- All beading tools and supplies provided
See you at the Ranch!