“When I create a whole food program for a client’s horse, I’m tapping into the healing properties of the variety of foods chosen, in order to maximize healing and minimize stress or strain on the horse’s systems.” ~ Dr. Cassie
Choose the plan that works for you – to request a consult, click HERE
- BASIC consult to discuss feeding routine, health history, how to use specific whole foods in the diet, which foods to avoid, and discussion of supplements that support current health needs – $60
- EXTENSIVE consult that includes everything in the BASIC consult PLUS an assessment of blood chemistry panel for nutritional evaluation (your personal vet will perform the lab test for you) – $80. This blood chemistry assessment is very helpful in cases where your horse does not seem to be making improvement despite your best efforts.
- CUSTOM Consult with Herbs includes the basic consult, assessment of blood work, and a month’s supply of herbs chosen to specifically address your horse’s current health needs. This is the most common package and includes ongoing email support during the year plus reformulating as your horse gets healthier and/or his needs change – $120. Refills of custom blends start at $82 and provide 64 servings.
- Insulin Resistance
- Cushing’s Disease
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Mare care for successful foaling and after-foal nutritional support
- Senior horse care
- Competitive horse support
- Natural parasite control
- Recovery and revitalization of rescue horses
- Skin and allergy conditions
- End-of-life care and options
Consultations can cover:
- Create a new diet/feeding program for your horse after colic.
- Create a new diet/feeding program after surgery.
- Create a new diet/feeding program after a diagnosis of IR, Cushing’s, or other metabolic conditions.
- Review and edit your current feeding program for weather changes, ie. fall to winter, winter to spring.
- Create a new program for weight management.
- Review your current supplement program.
- Review blood chemistry assess nutritional deficiencies.
- A “Quick Check” is available at no charge for established clients needing a brief consult lasting 10 minutes max.